Take the reins of your career and guide it where you want it to go with the help of a career strategist.
- Career Planning/Exploration
- Job Search
- Situational coaching for challenges that arise at work
- Conflict resolution
We offer career coaching to assist individuals with navigating important decisions at every career stage. Whether you want to advance in your industry or make a pivot to a new career entirely, we provide guidance, tools, and support to move you forward fast. Our goal is for everyone to find satisfaction in their work.
Work with a coach to move forward fast and find a career that’s best suited to your strengths, skills and lifestyle. A coach can provide assessments, a clear framework, guidance, tools, and support to help you find a satisfying career or move forward in the one you have.
April has helped hundreds of people navigate career changes and land satisfying jobs since 2007.
For Mid-Career Professionals
Not every manager has the time, interest, or ability to coach you to the next level in your career.
That’s where we come in.
- Grow in your current role
- Position yourself for a promotion
- Expand your skills to land the job you want
- Find opportunities before they’re posted
- Manage up
- Identify a career champion
- Assess the right time to leave your current role
- Launch a low profile job search
For Job Seekers
Changing industries can be difficult, but with the right approach you can repackage your skills to be relevant in in the sector you’re moving into.
- Explore interesting careers
- Create a job search strategy
- Identify your strengths and speak to them
- Expand your professional network
- Write a stellar resume/cover letter & LinkedIn profile
- Evaluate prospective employers and jobs
- Target the right jobs
- Practice interviewing
- Negotiate a great salary
April helped one client make the leap from academia to technology and land a job at Google.
it's sunday night and you can't wait to get started on your week. you're excited about what lies ahead.
you see the impact of your work and it gives you a sense of purpose. you're growing as a person and work adds more to your life than just a paycheck.